- The Clear Capital Advisors team ran a process focused on strategic buyers.
- Clear Capital Advisors assisted ExtraMeasures in evaluating buyers, managing due diligence, and navigating through complex business and structuring issues.
- Leading managed services provider delivering outsourced information and knowledge management services to law firms, federal clients, media and entertainment, and Fortune 500 companies.
- Clear Capital Advisors, led by Bruce Pompan, assisted LAC Group in sourcing and evaluating potential acquisition targets.
- Clear Capital Advisors conducted due diligence and led the negotiation process for the acquisition of PRO-TEK, a subsidiary of the Eastman Kodak Company.
- Leading provider of automated rules-based legal calendaring solutions. Majority shareholder and CEO, David Kalmick, sought liquidity and partner to grow business.
- The Clear Capital Advisors team, led by Bruce Pompan, ran a process focused on strategically-oriented investors.
- Clear Capital Advisors, structured a sale to Aderant, a portfolio company of Vista Equity Partners. Aderant is a leading provider of integrated business management software for law firms and other service organizations.
- Leading provider of HR and administrative software solutions, serving more than 12,000 educational organizations across the U.S.
- Frontline Education and their majority shareholder, Insight Venture Partners, engaged Karan Kapoor’s prior firm to explore a sale of the business
- Thoma Bravo, a leading Tech sector focused private equity investment firm with $17 billion in assets under management, acquired Frontline Education
- Leading online travel marketplace for booking destination activities in popular travel destinations all over the world
- Viator engaged Karan Kapoor’s prior firm to explore strategic alternatives
- TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP), the world’s largest online travel reviews site acquired Viator for $200 million
- Leading online music platform for Electronic Dance Music
- Beatport and their majority shareholder, Insight Venture Partners, engaged Karan Kapoor’s prior firm to explore strategic alternatives
- SFX, a leading electronic dance music platform and organizer of live music events, acquired Beatport
- Premier provider of cyber-secure, paperless and compliant processing for financial institutions and the wealth management industry.
- Clear Capital Advisors assisted Docupace in identifying potential investors and managing the process through a successful close.
- The funding will be used to fuel long-term growth plans as an independent company.
- Third party logistics provider to the supply chain of the grocery and retail sectors, specializing in providing freight handling services onsite at its customer’s warehouses and distribution facilities.
- Staffworks engaged Bruce Pompan’s firm to evaluate strategic alternatives to support the Company’s continued rapid growth and provide liquidity to the founder.
- The Company agreed to be acquired by Roadlink USA, the largest independent intermodal logistics provider in North America, a portfolio company of Fenway Partners.
- Leading provider of mass immunization services in retail and community settings. Sole shareholder, Dr. Mollen, sought liquidity and partner to grow business.
- Investment banking team, led by Bruce Pompan ran a targeted auction process focused on financial sponsors.
- Investment banking team structured a sale of a majority interest to regional Private Equity Group. Two years later, the Company sold to large private equity group.
- Provider of web presence and online marketing solutions for dental practices
- Officite engaged Karan Kapoor’s prior firm to explore strategic alternatives
- Internet Brands, the leading vertically focused Internet platform, acquired Officite to expand its Healthcare vertical focused online solutions
- Provider of CRM and lead management software for real estate brokers
- The founders of TigerLead engaged Karan Kapoor’s prior firm to explore strategic alternatives
- Move Inc., a leading online real estate platform and operator of realtor.com, acquired TigerLead for $22 million to expand its suite of offerings for real estate brokers
- Data integrity and security software provider providing a broad array of audit, compliance, and governance software solutions
- Infogix engaged Karan Kapoor’s prior firm to explore strategic alternatives
- HIG, a leading global private equity platform, acquired a majority interest in Infogix from its founder
- High-quality wireless video systems provider, founded by two members of the International Cinematographers Guild who sought to develop a new wave of affordable, high-definition wireless video tools.
- The Clear Capital Advisors team ran a process focused on strategically oriented investors.
- Clear Capital Advisors structured a sale to The Vitec Group, a U.K. based public company. The Vitec Group is a leading provider of products and services for the broadcast, photographic, and MAG (military, aerospace and government) markets.
- Fully integrated communication provider offering high-speed internet, DirecTV, and telephone service (“triple play service”) to multi-dwelling units, businesses, and residential neighborhoods throughout Southern California.
- Investment banking team, led by Bruce Pompan, ran a process focused on senior debt investors.
- Clear Capital Advisors structured a debt recapitalization which enabled the company to fuel continued growth and execute on strategic expansion initiatives outside of Southern California.
- A full-service engineering consulting firm with a team of over 360 professionals, merged with KJWW Engineering (“KJWW”), an international engineering consulting firm with 500 employees in 16 offices worldwide.
- Clear Capital Advisors advised senior management on the merger creating a top 10 US engineering firm and strengthening its collective dominance in several key markets.
Certain of the transactions listed were led by principals of Clear Capital Advisors before joining the firm.